Reduce pain. Relieve inflammation. Restore mobility.
MLS Laser Therapy uses specific wavelengths of light that have a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-edema effect on tissues that are exposed to the laser. Painful conditions accompanied by swelling or inflammation benefit from this technology.
Photons of laser energy penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. As a result of exposure to the MLS Laser, the cells of tendons, ligaments and muscles repair themselves faster. As inflammation is reduced, pain subsides very quickly. In simple terms, laser energy kick-starts the healing process, thereby speeding recovery.
Unlike some pharmacological solutions, there are no known negative side
effects. Laser therapy is cleared by the FDA and is safe and effective.
MLS Laser Therapy is painless. Most patients report no sensation at all while receiving laser therapy.
Treatments average 8 minutes. MLS Laser Therapy is fast-acting; many
patients in high levels of acute pain experience relief after the first
or second treatment.
Over 90% of patients experience positive results after the 3rd treatment, with the average
course of treatment being 7 to 10 sessions. In many cases, by the 3rd or
th treatment, swelling is greatly reduced and there is a
rapid relief of pain. The effects of MLS Laser Therapy are cumulative;
therefore, expect to see improvement as you proceed through your
Treatment Plan. Chronic conditions can be controlled with regular
treatments. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within
one phase of treatments.
It is critical that once you start, you complete the course of treatments recommended by your doctor or symptoms are likely to reoccur.
MLS Laser Therapy effectively treats:
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Muscle strains and tears
- Sore muscles and joints
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological pain
- Chronic non-healing wounds
- General pain
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pre and post-surgical treatment
- Anti-inflammation applications
- Specific neurological conditions
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Rapid relief of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains & strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers